If you have been affected by the flooding, available resources on the effects of flooding on crops and produce are linked below.
The following are resources by University of Wisconsin Extension Specialists related to the current flood situation available on the Ag Emergency website.
- Flooding Effects on Corn
- Recovering Flooded Forages
- Assessing Flood Damage to Soybean
- Safely Using Flooded Produce
- Food Safety for Flooded Farms
- Effects of Flooding on Woody Landscaping Plants
- Towing Safety
- Food Safety Resources
- General Disaster Management
Feel free to contact either Mike Ballweg, Sheboygan County UW-Extension Crops and Soils Agent, (920-459-5900, firstname.lastname@example.org) or Stephanie Plaster, Ozaukee County UW-Extension Ag Educator (262-284-8288, email@example.com) with any questions or concerns.