Ozaukee County University of Wisconsin Extension invites area crop consultants, agronomy supply specialists, and other interested parties to attend one of the 2018 Soil, Water, and Nutrient Management meetings announced this year. The closest location is Millhome Supper Club in Kiel on Tuesday, December 4th, 10:00am. Questions regarding the Kiel meeting, contact host Mike Ballweg, Sheboygan County Ag Educator at 920-459-5904.
The Soil, Water and Nutrient Management meeting will include:
– Cover crops and nutrient management
– Can we use soil health tests for fertilizer recommendations?
– Evaluating fall manure BMPs
– Sampling soils and plants in Wisconsin
– Are FGD and SDA calcium sulfite worth using?
– Soil compaction issues after a wet fall – recap
– Wisconsin nutrient management update
A registration fee of $45 includes lunch. The meeting will be held from 10:00am until 3:00pm with a lunch break. Continued Education Units (CEUs) for Certified Crop Advisors will be provided (2.0 NM and 2.0 SW).
For more information and other meeting dates, please see the brochure. 2018 Soils Water Nutrient Management Mtgs Brochure