What you can do in this project:
- Learn the basics of caring for your dog
- Showmanship Training
- Obedience Training
- Agility Training
- Participate in County and State competitions including Showmanship, Agility, Obedience and Dog Quiz Bowl
Members in the Dog project may participate in a fund raiser to offset the project costs. Members not participating in the fundraiser are assessed a $40.00 fee.
6′ leather leash, a choke collar (not a prong) and a show lead
Sit…Stay…Come…to the Dog Project Meeting!
Meetings are held once a week on Mondays in the Show Arena at the Fairgrounds.
The first week, new members should NOT bring their dogs, but bring their shot records and their equipment. Returning members, please bring your dogs and all of your equipment and shot records.
Dates of Meetings: Meetings will be held on Mondays from 6:30 -8:30 pm.
- November 13, 27, 2017
- December 4, 11, 18, 2017
- January 8, 15, 22, 29, 2018
- February 5, 12, 19, 26, 2018
- March 5, 12, 19, 26, 2018
- April 2, 9, 16, 23 ,30, 2018 (April 23 and 30 are tentatively Fun Matches)
- May 7, 14, 21, 2018 (May 14 and 21 are tentative County Dog Shows)
For more information, please contact:
Lynn Neumann 262-377-1470 or email@example.com
Laura Bast 262-375-3398 or firstname.lastname@example.org