What you can do in this project:
4-H Quilt Project members who do not have a club quilt project leader participate in educational and sewing meetings. Beginners learn basic quilting equipment, quilting terms, use of the sewing machine and make 1-2 projects. Experienced quilters work on a project that builds on their previous quilting knowledge and skills.
The 4-H Quilt Project has rotary cutters, mats and rulers for beginners to use while learning how to quilt.
Grades: 3rd grade and above
Cost: Varies for each project
Equipment Needed: Sewing machine and list of supplies which varies for each project.
All meetings are held at Ye Olde Schoolhouse, 318 Green Bay Rd, Cedarburg, WI 53012
- Saturday, January 13 from 1:00-4:00 pm
- Saturday, February 17 from 10:00-1:00 pm
- Saturday, March 10 from 10:00-1:00 pm
- Wednesday, April 11 from 6:00-8:00 pm
- Saturday, May 12 from 10:00-1:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 13 from 10:00 am-4:00 pm