Upcoming Agriculture Programming
- December 9, 2017 Hay Auction, 10:00am – Adell Coop
- December 20, 2017 2017 Better Heifers Better Cows Meeting Flyer, 10:00am-3:00pm. – Liberty Hall, Kimberly, WI
- January 13, 2018 2017-2018-Hay-Auction
- January 23, 2018 Calf Meeting – More Info Coming, Contact office if interested
- January 24, 2018 Ag Professionals- Working with Distressed Farm Families, Millhome Supper Club, Kiel, WI
- January 31, 2018 Pesticide Applicator Training, Washington County UW-Extension
- February 10, 2018 Hay Auction, 10:00am – Adell Coop
- February 21, 2018 Pesticide Applicator Training, Ozaukee County UW-Extension
- February 8, 15, 22, 2018 Farm Succession Planning Series, Camelot Banquet Hall, Lomira, WI – More Info Coming
- February 24, 2018 Hop Production for Wisconsin: Craft Beer Industry Workshop, 2018 Hops Seminar flyer, Lazy Monk Brewery, Eau Claire, WI
- March 10, 2018 Hay Auction, 10:00am – Adell Coop
- March 20-21, 2018 Animal Well-Being Conference – More Info Coming
- April 5, 2018 Heart of the Farm: Farm Management & Productions Education for Women – Millhome Supper Club, Kiel, WI
- April 14, 2018 Hay Auction, 10:00am – Adell Coop
- May 4, 2018 Management Update for Ag Professionals – Liberty Hall, Kimberly, WI – More Info Coming
Agriculture Specialization in Washington, Ozaukee, and Sheboygan Counties
The Agriculture educators located in Washington, Ozaukee, and Sheboygan Counties have developed areas of specialization to allow each to provide up-to-date information in their area of specialization. Educators also address a wide range of local needs and programs. The specialized programs are as follows:
Program areas include: Grain Crops, Forages, Soil Erosion, Nutrient Management, Water Quality, and Crop Pest Identification and Control. Pesticide Applicator Training for Sheboygan County.
The Ozaukee County UW-Extension Office can assist you with:
- Soil sample bags
- Submission forms
- Helpful publications
- Answers to your soil results questions from a UWEX Crops & Soils Agent.
Costs vary, depending on the type and quantity of samples and test desired. We encourage you to mail your samples directly to the lab via United States Postal Service Flat Rate Mailing.
UW-Madison’s Soil Testing Laboratories
- We utilize lab services from UW-Madison’s Soil Testing Laboratories in Verona or Marshfield.
- Current Services and Fees are listed online. Just select the type of testing you are interested in for the submission form, form instructions, sampling instructions and additional resources or select from these direct links:
For more information, please contact our office at (262) 284-8288.