Upcoming Tri-County Agriculture Programming
- August 16, 2017 Agronomy Field Day: Managing Nitrogen for Maximum Returns, 10:00am-3:00pm.- Fly-By Acres LLC, Sheboygan Falls WI
- September 6, 2017 Corn Silage Dry Down Days; 10:00am – 2:00pm – Kettle Lakes Coop, Random Lake WI
- September 13, 2017 Corn Silage Dry Down Days; 10:00am-2:00pm – Adell Coop, Adell WI
- September 20, 2017 Corn Silage Dry Down Days; 10:00am-2:00pm – Kettle Lakes Coop, Random Lake WI
- September 27, 2017 Corn Silage Dry Down Days; 10:00am-2:00pm – Adell Coop, Adell WI
- For more information about the Corn Silage Dry Down Days project contact Adell Coop at (920) 994-4125, Kettle Lakes Coop at (920) 994-4316, or UW-Extension at (920) 459-5904.
- September 29, 2017 Farm-Management-Update-for-AgPro-Sept-2017 9:15am – 3:00pm., Kimberly, WI
Agriculture Specialization in Washington, Ozaukee, and Sheboygan Counties
The Agriculture educators located in Washington, Ozaukee, and Sheboygan Counties have developed areas of specialization to allow each to provide up-to-date information in their area of specialization. Educators also address a wide range of local needs and programs. The specialized programs are as follows:
Program areas include: Grain Crops, Forages, Soil Erosion, Nutrient Management, Water Quality, and Crop Pest Identification and Control. Pesticide Applicator Training for Sheboygan County.
The Ozaukee County UW-Extension Office can assist you with:
- Soil sample bags
- Submission forms
- Helpful publications
- Answers to your soil results questions from a UWEX Crops & Soils Agent.
Costs vary, depending on the type and quantity of samples and test desired. We encourage you to mail your samples directly to the lab via United States Postal Service Flat Rate Mailing.
UW-Madison’s Soil Testing Laboratories
- We utilize lab services from UW-Madison’s Soil Testing Laboratories in Verona or Marshfield.
- Current Services and Fees are listed online. Just select the type of testing you are interested in for the submission form, form instructions, sampling instructions and additional resources or select from these direct links:
For more information, please contact our office at (262) 284-8288.